Monday, October 24, 2005

My only NIN post this week...promise.

The NIN Hotline posted this interesting tidbit found in the November 3rd issue of Rolling Stone:

What will Trent Reznor do when Nine Inch Nails U.S. tour ends on November 20th? "I might play theaters by myself, with the piano and some electronics," Reznor reveals to the smoking section. "Just try something that's the antithesis of the shows we're doing now." No way! "This arena tour is spectacle, it's bombast," he continues. "But as a musician it's not like an improvisational situation - primarily, we stick to the script. I have a newfound confidence, a combination of being sober, getting older and being a little more comfortable in my own skin, and I wouldn't mind creating a new environment where the sound is more spontaneous." Reznor also adds that being lucid 24/7 has fired up his songwriting - he hopes to drop a new NIN album in 2006.

For real? Trent Reznor Unplugged? If he comes to the D or the A2, I'm selling a kidney to go to that show. Bank on that, sister.

Oh, also - does anyone know where I can find "Non Entity", the song that Trent sang during the ReAct Now concert? MTV's media player doesn't seem to work with my Mac at work or with Windows Media Player at home. Fuckers.

counter easy hit