Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fun facts of the Day

1. Luna on Tuesday Video Appreciation Night is best. Drinks are $1.25 and are dangerously potent. They don't take their full effect until you are ready to leave...then you're in trouble. Get there by 11 - it was flipping packed. I got to dance to some good ol' knee slappin' good tunes from Trent, The Bravery, Franz, She Wants Revenge and more. Jackie's cupcake was so tasty! Ron's cupcake made it home safety and is now resting comfortably in his belly.

2. I am totally late to the party. Wolfmother makes me want to stick out my chest and shake my hips.

3. I know that everyone on the planet has seen this, but relive the glory that is Stephen Colbert's speech from the White House Correspondents' Association dinner. Oh. My. God. Colbert is my new personal hero. You won't believe what comes out of his mouth in front of the President. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. No one is safe.

4. I stumbled across this photo from the band Wires on Fire and felt the need to share it. I think this guy is officially the World's Most Enthusiastic Rock Fan. Nothing says "I really dig your music" than a face in your crotch. And with that, I bid you adieu on this fine Wednesday.

counter easy hit