Monday, April 17, 2006

Jack Bauer, Sissy Extraordinare

Dude...you traded Henderson the recording incriminating President Logan for a GIRL? You know that Audrey is going to seriously bite it in the next five hours. She's bleeding out from a major artery, telling you DON'T DO IT, JACK. You gave Robocop the goods. Pussy.

Anywho, if you haven't already, check out Mason Proper. They're from Detroit. I can't stop listening to "A Chance Encounter" and "Lights Off." It's a dance party for your brain.

While you're deep in the myspace jungle, check out modwheelmood. It's Alessandro Cortini's band when he's not busy being cute and in Nine Inch Nails. Do it for me.

Remember - The World's Skinniest Man Contest is Wednesday, with an Alias afterparty at the Maplehurst. Seriously, I'm so excited. It's been far to long since I've heard Jimmy give a hearty banshee wail. The build-up intro for "Leaves" may knock me out. Have a crash cart and 7 CCs of PBR on stand-by, STAT.

counter easy hit