Friday, March 24, 2006

TGI.....zzz...I mean, EFF!!!

I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to see "Awesome, I Fuckin' Shot That" last night on the big screen. It brought back the Cobo show and I could not stop body movin' in my seat. I think I was the only one - how can you NOT get down to the Beastie Boys. The camera work was very Blair Witchy at first, but you got used to the roller coaster ride after the first 15 minutes or so. The crowd/fan perspective made the film that much more entertaining. Beasties fans come from all walks of life, so it's great to see EVERYONE out there jammin' to "Paul Revere" or "Brass Monkey" or "Check It Out." And we got a special appearance by KRS-1. When it comes out on the DVD, pick it up and get your groove on. Oh, word...

The best music to listen to when you have to stay up until 4 in the morning? Start off with Arctic Monkeys, move on to your main course of Gay Dad with a side of Catherine Wheel, topped off with the latest from The Hold Steady.

Tonight, I get all girlie with Rashel for James Blunt. Tomorrow, headed up to the Mighty Mountain Town to mold/distort/manipulate the young broadcasting minds of America. I've done a tremendous job so far, fooling the BCA folks into thinking that I actually know what I'm doing. I'm just like Sydney Bristow - but my television show is better and more action packed!

Just added to the Nine Inch Nails/Bauhaus tour this summer - Peaches. FUCK YEAH. This show will be comepletely off the sexy charts. This is a definite must-see for June.

Peace out!

counter easy hit