Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Make a list, check it twice

1. Eagles of Death Metal. What the hell took me so long? I've been missing out on all of this excessive rock-ity goodness. Plus in their new video (Thanks, Information Leafblower), the lead singer is proudly rocking a Fu Manchu plus Dave Grohl, AKA Satan and Jack Black have wigged-out cameos. E of DM are currently filling that void where the Darkness used to dwell.

2. We Are Scientists. I've been reluctant to get into them, if only to try and work against the hype machine. I like them. Not, holy-shit-they're-better-than-air good, but every song that I hear, I ask "who is that?" And EVERY TIME it's We Are Scientists.

3. I am in a serious New Music Void right now. I can't keep up with all this new music! I still need to get Tom Vek, Cat Power, The Gossip to name a few. And don't get me started on what I'm missing from 2005. Ugh, it never ends.

I've decided to follow the Rule of Threes today. You will get nothing else from me.

Oh, and did I mention how Google Chat is my favorite new invention since The Rollerblade? You can't hide from the Internet!

counter easy hit