Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's all happening... / Sexy Sex-Off #6 - Trent Sunday Edition

Plane ticket to Europe was purchased today. Well, it's official. I'm going to Europe. Holy shit. This. Is. AWESOME.

In honor to Trent Sunday, I would like to dedicate this latest SS-O to Mr. Michael Trent Reznor. So ladies (and maybe a fella or two), you tell me, who do you dig more?

Downward Spiral-era "I'll-eat-your-baby, did-I mention-I-love-fishnets" Trent


The Perfect Drug-era "Where's-my-gobblet-and-my-septre" Trent


The Fragile-era "I'm-still-a-troubled-soul- but-now-I-have-a-sensible-haircut" Trent


With Teeth-era "I-can bench-press-your-mom, have-you-met-my-TAMBOURINE, bitch?" Trent


Take your pick...and I'll see you at DTE on June 25th!!!

Finally, The Smerigan lives! Check out his latest post - thy World Cup runeth over!

counter easy hit