Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wasps hate me...

...and my body tells me so. Last Saturday morning, I went out with Ron on our weekly weekend run, when I felt like something bite my right calf. I didn't see what it was, but over the last three days, I've developed a systemic allergic reaction on my calf muscle. It's the strangest thing...and the worst itch ever. I can't stand up straight, because the muscle and skin are rock hard - and not in a 'hit the gym' kind of way. If the Benadryl doesn't work, off to the doctor I go. Ice packs are a beautiful thing.

I got sucked into Rockstar: Supernova. I blame the Benadryl. Tonight, Dave Navarro is in a really bad mood. Really, Josh Logan? You chose to cover Creed? The only reason to cover Creed is if you lost a bet or happen to get sucked into karaoke after about a million beers. The scary, pierced Delana scares me. Actually, her chin talon scares me. Now, she has a cape. One of the other women wore a cape last week, though. If Peter Murphy can be a vampire,



then anything goes in this business of show.

By the way, here is what happened when you put Stephen Colbert as Stephen Colbert face to face with the real Amy Sedaris. I can't wait for "Strangers With Candy"!!! Make sure you stretch first:

counter easy hit