Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?

Shit, man! How the time flies when you're planning to leave the country for two weeks. Final plan is as follows - Germany to France to Switzerland to Italy to Germany to Prague. I haven't reached excitement overload. I'm too busy with life in general to focus completely on the trip yet. All I know is that this will by far be one of the best experiences of my life. As long as I don't die in some wacky extreme sport in Interlaken. Onward...

As most of you know, I have been arts-and-craftsy for most of my life. My grandma taught me how to crochet when I was 16 and since have churned out scarf after scarf - both for fashion and for function. I used to make fitted caps as well. The Detroit Urban Craft Fair rekindled the crafter deep inside that only seems to come out once a year during the holidays. I'm going to work on some hats and create my own etsy page. Nimble fingers, get to work!

Okay, time to run some errands and make some tasty panini. Pictures of our Columbus/Major League Soccer trip to come soon. Laters!

EDIT:
I've added some new links to the left. Check out some unique handcraftiness from some local artistians.

counter easy hit