Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Worse than crack, but tasty for your mind: the online version of "Who Wants to Be a Millionare" SO HORRIBLY ADDICITING! So, the Real World is in San Diego. Good; now when people tell me "wake up and start living in the real world," I'll pack my bags and move out to sunny California. I like that they've brought the punk rawk back to this show; but why does she have to be the slutty one? I can't wait until they get arrested, because it's all REAL. I especially love the billiard table on the back porch. Nice touch. Anywho, just goes to show you that young people still value the important things in a relationship; like getting some ass and drinking entire fifths of liquor. Ah, romance, the air is rank with it! Well, up up and away! 'Til next time...

Liz

counter easy hit