Friday, May 21, 2004

Mother Nature hates Softball

Listen, Mama N, I know you love beach volleyball and you have a special place in your heart for the Super Bowl, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, CAN YOU LET US PLAY JUST ONE FRIGGIN' GAME OF SOFTBALL??? I don't understand. We're a bunch of rootin', tootin' good ol' boys and girls who never done no one wrong. Why must you hate on us? I've been to the batting cages, I've worked on my pop up abilities. Don't rain on my parade! Eff that...

I get to hang out with golf pros and families tomorrow, talking about how everyone should play golf all the time and that if you don't play golf, you should start right now. We're producing a video for the PGA at the Play Golf America fair in Plymouth and I get to mingle with the people and work on my backswing, except for the fact that I don't play golf. I only enjoy driving golf carts down steep hills. Yeah.

I hope everyone doesn't start swimming down their street, though Chris and Amber need not worry about floods this weekend. Grab a life jacket!

counter easy hit