Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Where did my day go?

I love being busy!!! Look where my day went...out the freakin' window. I'm pumped and ready to start planning the Dodgeball season...if we have enough players. It's become an ordeal trying to get people past the early Sunday games. The earliest they'll be is 9AM, the latest is 12:30PM. What a way to start out your Sunday morning...a day of rest? Hell no, more like a day of ducking and weaving through a maze of high-flying rubber balls. Amen to that, brother! I've got the sign up sheet...*cricket*...*cricket*

Time to wrap up a few things and go wedding present shopping (yep, another one!) at Target, and try not to find anything unreasonable to purchase. Damn you, Target! You do it all the time - you suck me in and never let go.

Okay, enought ramblings...later homies!

counter easy hit