Sunday, August 01, 2004

iTunes Update

Tonight's downloads:
Keane "Somewhere Only We Know" and "Bedshapes"
Mase "Feels So Good"
Maria Mena "You're the Only One"
Hives "Walk Idiot Walk"

I will be playing "Bedshapes" to death. Good thing Ron will have a two week break from me starting on Wednesday...

It never ceases to amaze me, the endless energy that toddlers harness. My friend Renee's son turned the big 0-3 today, and I decided I need to have children around me in order to have a workout regimen that yields decent results. I'm on the trampoline, I'm playing football, I'm back on the trampoline, I'm running through a sprinkler, I'm playing tag...then back on the trampoline. Total fitness!

Last week was great...two shows, a baseball game, the Junior Federline Club, Carrot Top, Ferndale/Royal Oak sale shopping, THE VILLAGE...next stop, Camp Ladore in lovely, scenic Waymart, PA (Salvation Army summer camp on over 500 acres - ropes course, rock climbing, lake activities, petting zoo...yes, petting zoo), then Lelenau for camping, then St. Ignaus for Mackinac Island fun. Wah. Hoo. Tired just thinking about it. So worth it.

Time to work on more belts...24 usable hours in every day...

counter easy hit