Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Looking forward to...

1. Arrested Development - I wish I could have been a drop of condensation on Chris Boylan's glass as he rejoiced in their Emmy win. Listen up people, it's the smartest, funniest show you'll watch this year. I don't lie.

2. DODGEBALL - with a full team, an official name (The D-Spot), and our first game coming up on Sunday, it's gonna be full girl-on-girl-on-guy-on-guy action. I'll find out our first game time this week. If you can come out, we'd love to try and make you proud.

3. Concerts - Beasties, Muse, Killers, Pixies, John Heffron - I'm lovin' it! I ended up with lower bowl Beastie Boys tickets (I'm not tall or brave enough for general admission...). Can't wait!

4. More weddings - another coffee shop gal is getting married next month. It's gonna be ridiculously fun. With Melissa and Jamie in Petosky, it's impossible for us to get together outside of the marriage circuit. Plus, you get to partake in an open bar.

5. Vino to call our own - Ron and I will probably go to make our own wine at Just Cork It in Windsor this weekend. Premium Maplehurst vintage, of course.

6. 91.7 The Poof - Rick's famous fall get together (did I get those call letters right?)

That's all for now...where did summer go? That just means more game nights at Chez Smerigan-Wright, since it gets so friggin' hot in our apartment. Bonus.

counter easy hit