Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Too much to blog

Sleepy. Killers were great. Brandon Flowers is a daper, dramatic man on stage. He acts out all the lyrics of the songs with subtle gestures and expressions. I love sparkly Moog. Ambulance LTD opened up - I really dig them. Very cute boys with sport coats and t-shirts and shaggy hair. Surfarosa started off the evening. I can't even write about them - I have to tell you in person. I'll leave you with this mental image - Oliva Newton John circa "Let's Get Physical" meets Wendy O'Williams from the Plastics.

Don't ever fly standby and don't ever fly United Express. That is a story all its own. You will never have good luck with standby, only miscommunication and CNN Airport and frustration. More on that later (or you could always check in with Ron).

Ron and I had a great vacation visiting Amber and Chris - watched the debate, got the full Fayetteville tour, ate, saw the radio station, watched movies, did much catching up, enjoyed Bob Ross and his joys of painting (happy clouds...this stone, he lives right here...make love to the canvas...WHAT?). Highlight reel coming soon. It's so strange. It was like they had never left, and it still feels like we'll be able to get together with them next week. Christmas is around the corner! Needless to say, there was no Vote for Change tour party. Ron and I got home at 1AM and missed the whole damn thing. If only TiVO had been there to rescue us...why must we be forsaken???

Hopefully there will be WABage on Sunday...and a hearty CONGRATS to The D-spot for the almost victory this past Sunday. Way to fight the good fight! I'll most definitely be there this Sunday.

Okay, time to get ready for bed. Somebody told me you had a boyfriend, who looked like a girlfriend...

counter easy hit