Thursday, November 18, 2004

Get out of my head!

I was so disappointed today. I started listening to a song that sounded like new Ours. New Ours? The day has finally arrived! I danced, I drank in the sound of Jimmy Gnecco's voice, then realized it was Muse song from three or four years ago. Damnit! Has anyone heard William Shatner's new album? Ben Folds and the Shat need to go on tour immediately. He covers Pulp's "Common People" (it's borderline creepy old man, but it works because it's William Fucking Shatner) and goes off on a spoken word rant with Henry Rollins on "I Just Can't Get Behind That." Captian Kirk really blows a fuse on that track, even more so than at the end of love song he recorded on Fear Of Pop. "You're right, I can't committ...TO YOU." Does anyone have the Fear Of Pop album?

Is it just me or is there an obsene number of bands that start with the word "The"? What ever happened to names like Rush or Steppenwolf or Everclear? They didn't need a "The"!

Current music: WOXY - duh.

Okay, that is all. I have to get back to WORK now because I'm at WORK where I'm WORKING (he he, just a little jab!).

counter easy hit