Saturday, November 06, 2004

What's the time?

I AM DONE TALKING ABOUT THE ELECTION. LIFE IS TOO SHORT.

Okay, now that it's out of the way: Beastie Boys. Oh snap. I had the best time. I'm at the point in life where not having a general admission ticket is just fine with me (though I hope Emily survived!). We had the best seats. They had a great video display (they showed the first minute of the White House West Will Ferral/Bush sketch) with amazing effects. They played all my favorites from '5 Bouroughs,' 'Check Your Head,' and 'Ill Communication (but no "Get it together"!).' I was a totally mack mommy - I ain't bullshittin' on front street no more. During the first song of the encore, they came and played two rows away from us. I let the beat drop right in front of MCA! I should probably add this one to my list.

I'm itching for a game night. Now that fall has slowed to a crawl, I've got lots o' free time to spare! Who's with me?

I have to go buy some pants now...and a shower curtain...and sponges...oh adulthood. Ain't it grand?

counter easy hit