Monday, October 25, 2004

Hi,

Everyone needs to drop it already the with the Ashlee Simpson "lipsynch." Some artists chose to sing over "enhancement tracks." Yeah, the name sounds ridiculous, but it's meant to boost the power of the vocal track. If you hadn't noticed, the track wasn't even loud enough to be considered a lipsynch. Leave her alone. And for all you who are comparing this to Sinead O'Connor, go back to posted on Michigan Radio...losers!

This weekend was so much fun. Jax came to town and we ate Ethiopian food at The Blue Nile. It was spicy, flavorful, and oh so good for you. But the price...sheesh. They also had tables where you sat on small stools and ate from large, shallow bowl-tables. The tea and coffee were fantastic. So if you have some obsene amount of money to blow, do it up.

Sunday was dodgeball...we lost two, but won one game in another exciting match that was decided in the fifth game. Everyone played with passion and I actually was left out on the court by myself...twice. Lots of bobbing and weaving, and zero throwing power from my right arm. Sidearm, underhand, it doesn't matter. Way to go, D-Spot!!!

Yesterday, I spent 3 hours at Panera hanging out with great friends, having great conversation. Later on, Jax and I saw "I Heart Huckabees." I loved it(Jason Schwartzman and Mark Wahlberg are hilarious...Jackie, I'd love to dicuss it with you), and I believe a silly crush on Jude Law is on the horizon. Developing. Later that night, we chilled in the hottub (sans James Brown) where we were roasted and toasted. Hot tub + red wine = near coma.

Due to the OVERWHELMING response to the covers posting, I'm going to do my best to track down all the tracks listed. Watch out for a mix CD coming to your neighborhood very soon.

Getting ready to bookmark and watch the Radio Music Awards. I love live television! Over and outl

counter easy hit