Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yep, it's official.

My body has officially rejected red meat and pork as we know it. Russ made delicious pulled pork with true hickory smoked flavor (muy delicioso!). But, as my stomach began to process the meat, it felt heavier...and heavier...to a point where I wanted to barf simply not because I was nauseous, but because I wanted to stop my stomach from expolding. So Russ, it was a tasty, tasty dinner, but alas, I can no longer enjoy pork. My body simply won't let me.

I want nothing more than to go outside and play today. How perfect is it for disc golf right now? Oh, the perils of money-making. It must be done. I will be working out (boo) and dress shopping (yay) tonight. I have a wedding to go to this Saturday, and I've been wearing the same dress for the last two years. Time for an upgrade. I kind of miss going to weddings - it's been a dry season so far. I like the dressing up and the open bar and the dancing and the happiest and all that good stuff.

Okay, back to work now. By the way, most of you may know this, but how great is the Tastefest lineup this year? Jeezy Chrizzy - check it out!

counter easy hit