Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Oh what a beautiful morning

I stand by my philosophy that if you work hard, good things will happen. Swimsuit shopping has always been a stressful, nervewracking, tiring experience. This weekend, I bought my first swimsuit in four years - it's a two piece tankini, a halter, and for the love of all that is holy, I finally fit into a medium bottom. And the San Diego pants I bought last May...I wore them for the first time today. I feel like one of those women in the Botox commercials except without the urge to inject my face with an unidentified substance. Will power: I didn't change my diet, really. I just cut down on the soda and the snacking, increased the water and started working out on a regular basis. That's it. I still have my milkshakes and my cookies and my occasional soda (it's a treat for myself...if you cut it out complete, you will only crave it), but I just ride that train out of Moderation Station. It feels good to finally see all of this work paying off. Rawk.

Don't forget - EMILY'S BIRTHDAY FRIDAY, DORKWAVE SATURDAY. Start taking your naps tomorrow.

Time to catch up on all my magazines...jezzy creezy, more entertainment than I can handle. Oh and for all you "State" fans who wanna dip their balls in it, Stella will be premiering on Comedy Central on June 28th. Hey, Barry and Levon, better than 240 dollars of pudding?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yeah. First I cook, then I chill.

I'm outta heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

counter easy hit