Saturday, May 28, 2005

Just in time for me to leave

Hey ya'll! Britney-style! Great Flaming Lips doc tonight and we caught the FEVER, Boogie Fever that is! Without a doubt, I was born in the wrong decade. Erasure, New Order, Rick James - GOLD. Going up north tomorrow to Grandpa and Mitzy's. Time to seriously relax. Monday, perhaps some disc golf. Who knows, it's a whole day with no obligations!

"So I was in the restroom, and I was checking out this guy. Turns out it was my boyfriend." Quote of the night, next to Allyson screaming at the top of her lung "I love Hayden Christensen, even though he kills children!!!"

I apologize for the lack of blog. I know it's pathetic and I hope that everyone will still come and visit me! I am still here! Work has taken over my brain and I still feel very diconnected. No more excuses, though. Back on the blog wagon for me...as soon as I get back in town. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and perhaps some Eddie Money (Big Matt!).

counter easy hit