Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Dorkiest Wave Ever

Oh, snap. How much fun was that? What an abundance of stimuli, you just couldn't not have a good time. First, I see friends, then I start to sweat, THEN I start dancing...and I dance some more...and I try and have a conversation while dancing...then we all see a robot, then everyone is wearing sequins. AH! At 2:30 when Marathon Ron and I called it a noche, the floor was still in tact and the kids were still losing their minds. For reals, Dorkwave was hotttt. Check out the all the happenings below, and even more good times here (courtesy of Ms. Gilbert). Look for more outtakes and shennagins here and here and here (look under 'pix' at sidebar) to come very soon.

Bubblicious!
BUBBLES

Matt stole my cupcake.
Yummy rock and roll cupcake

Indie kids united!
Trippy

We're sweaty! Play "How Soon Is Now"!
Dance dance revolution

Miles of smiles!
Jackie and Jeff having a moment

Dorkwave in full effect
Hipsters Unite

Hottness in the flesh
Two for one special

Drink and be merry!
Tip it back

"I have a secret..."
Tell me a secret

Hot Rockbot
Hot Bot

What do you guys REALLY think of me?
Punk Rock Robot

One of these things is not like the other...check out our new friend!
Our new buddy

counter easy hit