Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hot Tamale Ron

There is something about staying out until the bar lights come up with good friends that makes you feel alive...and hungry. I don't know what we would do without National Coney Island. Greasy spoons nation-wide, stand up and take notice! So many people came out to the birthday bash and Matt looked very swank in his red tie and matching belt. Keep on accessorizing, the ladies love a man who loves details! So, beside having many tasty beers that I don't drink very often (Bavaria, Blue Moon and Oberon), Ron was the man of the night. Our waitress was super nice and sweet...but also a vixen. As I was chatting away, completely unaware of the flirtatious discourse behind my back, our waitress bought Ron a shot, which he gladly accepted (as would I). There were "don't tell your wife" and "is that your wedding ring" thrown out, and at that magic moment, she inquired "so, which one of these lovely ladies is your girlfriend?" THAT'S ME! Ron, doing the right thing, tapped me on the back and all three of us had a very nice chat. Seriously, she was really nice! Autumn tried to set her straight earlier in the evening, and at one point almost challenged her to a fight, but the alcohol had sunk in deep and prohibited any non-love-type actions.

Ron was amazingly uncomfortable throughout the whole thing, but I was so thrilled! Ron is a hot dish, and no matter how many times I tell him that, he just won't listen. Finally, my point was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. He's still got thunder pumping through his veins.

Tomorrow, ASH! And THE BRAVERY! It'll be a dance, dance revolution and I get to be the winged-Asian devil girl!

counter easy hit