Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Oh, Tuesday...

Mars Volta. Frances the Mute. If you aren't a fan, you don't know what you're missing. I couldn't wait (and neither could Ron) to take a listen to the 7,000 minute odessey. It's...explosive. The sound comes at you in these wild bursts and my body must jump and thrust and move. I also picked up The Zutons (will probably be one of my favorite; perfect on a sunny morning rush-hour drive) and the new They Might Be Giants. The Johns and The Dans can do no wrong.

AMBER AND CHRIS ARE ALMOST HERE. I am ready for what will probably be a memorable game night on Friday. Plus WAB on Sunday, not to mention what other goodies are in store for all of us. The gang's all here.

Now, I may be a nerd, but even I can't see the point of this. Lord of the Disasters, for sure.

counter easy hit