Thursday, March 10, 2005

These drugs are quick

I heart antibiotics. I'm already feeling better and it's been after only one day of medicating. Beautiful. I've learned my lesson - soak my entire body in orange juice and take a multivitamin every morning before a rock marathon.

I've been iTunes crazy. Recent favorites include:
Ben Folds - Bitches Ain't Shit (laugh until you pee)
Aqueduct - Heart Design
Postal Service - Nothing Better (Styrofoam remix)
Bloc Party EP (I couldn't wait until the 22nd!)
Styrofoam - Couches in Alleys (w/ Ben Gibbard - let's face it. Might at well be a Postal Service tune)
Beck - E-Pro (a dash of Mellow Gold, a sprinkle of Midnight Vultures, and we come full circle.)
Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight, Goodnight

Okay, off to work now. Housesitting this weekend - always a fun mini-vacation complete with hot tub and a bottle of wine. I feel like P Diddy.

*Note from Band Management - due to creative differences and a recently uncovered restraining order, Liz has been fired from the band. We will continue on as The Super Fucking Awesomes. Liz's replacement will be announced soon, along with the tour ittinerary and a track listing from our new album. Thanks very much for your continued patience.

counter easy hit