Saturday, February 26, 2005

Ho hum Saturday

TROY ATHENS IS GOING TO REGIONALS! In case anyone cares, my cousin plays varsity volleyball for Troy Athens, and they made it to regionals today against Troy High. Can't beat a good old fashioned high school rivalry. Good times were had, parents cheered, hung out with my uncle and his best friend. Now I'm not sure what to do. Read? Watch made-for-tv movies on Lifetime? The world is open to me. Tonight is the Holy Fire, though. Best - I'm pretty excited. I think their albums are great. This guy and this other guy have convinced me for sure. But tomorrow...hmmmm...perhaps a sloth day to prepare for the Oscars. Why am I such a sucker for award shows? At least Counting Crows and Joss Stone are performing.

Started doing my daily rock squats in preparation for the Blowout. Many a sleepless night in my future, but well worth the neck ache sure to follow in the days to come.

counter easy hit