Thursday, January 27, 2005

Good morning, Detroit!

It's been a while, eh? I really have no excuse...it's a combination of I really have nothing going on, and well, there's nothing happening that would be entertaining enough for people to read. Though I do enjoy everyone else's blog, so if you keep writing, I'll keep reading. Life's been pretty good, though. Work is a bit slower than I had anticipated, but I got into this business knowing full well these kinds of things shouldn't be surprising. But I'm paying my bills, so I can't complain. 'Alias' has been a bit of a disappointment so far. Yeah, Sydney and Vaughn are cute together, and Marshall is my hero, but where's the cliffhanger ending? Where are the wild twists and turns? When Ron can start predicting the end of every episode, then JJ Abrams hasn't been doing his homework. We do know one thing now: the Russians are looking for Arena and Jack is a sneaky bastard! I like that Jack is slipping toward the 'dark side.' And who IS that baby in the photo? Well, in my perfect world, it's Sark! Bring him back! I really hope that they try and work him in somehow. Mmmmmm...

Well, dodgeball offically kicked my ass last week. I mean, seething pain for days after we played. This is uncalled for. My muscles were bruised - BRUISED! I don't understand how this happens. Where we played was larger than in the RO league, so we're talking running starts and wild flying balls toward my...never mind. This week we'll be taking a break - tonight Ron and I are seeing "Aliens of the Deep." It looks amazing - James Camereon worked with Sony to create a special digital 360-degree camera. The mechanics of the technology escape me, but man, does it look cool!

Anywho, it's been decided that we've been neglecting the WAB on Sundays - anyone up for a bloody mary? I have my personal trainer appointment on Saturday morning...I'm not concerned, simply because it's the YMCA, and I doubt they take a 'work you 'til you puke' stance on exercise. I just want to learn how to be fit!

Okay, must work now...rawk.

counter easy hit