Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Rapid Eye Movement

After having iTunes on shuffle (the ULTIMATE way to mix it up if you have not idea what you want to listen to), it seems that my computer really like REM's "Up." I have to admit, this is an album that I go back and forth about. I never decide to pick it up and make it part of my weekly commute, but if I happen upon a number of songs in a row, I love this album. It's beautiful. Long, drawn-out vocals; xylophone; pedal steel. If "Walk Unafriad" doesn't get you motivated, then buddy, go back to sleep! I've listened to "Beyond the Sun" a couple of times all the way through. I do enjoy it, particularly the song with Q-Tip. Just as good as KRS-1!

Today's feature presentation: Napoleon Dynamite. Yeah, I'm the last person on Earth to see this movie. I can't wait. Being a former (?) nerd myself, I can appreciate the daily ins and outs of Napoleon's life.

Cynthia, I'm listening to "Daysleeper" and thinking of you!

I think Tony Hawk will steal my boyfriend away from me.

counter easy hit