Monday, December 13, 2004

It will never end.

Sure, you can be prepared for the holidays if you plan ahead of time. It's the expected slow season at work, so my hours have been shortened for the rest of December. I'm all 'oh, that will give me plenty of time to tie up all those loose ends.' I haven't stopped moving today. Wrapping presents, crocheting, laundry, making dinner. Oh my God. Wait a minute. I'm domestic. I'M DOMESTIC. No, no, must stave off adulthood as long as I can. Must not wear apron or wear hair in bun...

On another note, I enjoyed hanging out with good peeps I haven't seen in about a month...and I did a shot at the bar. Actually, two shots. I never do shots. They were very tasty (a kamakazi and a redheaded slut) and didn't make me sick. Last night was Sugary Treat Night at the Smerigan household. Ron and I helped his sisters and mom make pizzles and peanut butter balls. Pizzles are Italian cookies pressed flat and made with anise. They are deadly but so tasty. I must exercise much caution this year.

Okay, off to watch "Earthsea." Yeah, it's the SciFi channel. Yeah, I'm a nerd. Newsflash, people.

counter easy hit