Monday, November 29, 2004

Grind that grindstone

Welcome back to the work of the working! I had such a good weekend, and it's strange to think that I have absolutely nothing to do for the next three weekends. What shall I occupy my time with? Stimulating conversation? Alcoholic beverages? DVD Director's Commentary? I have no idea...I'll think of something, because if I don't have anything to fill my time, my head will most likely explode. Not cool. It hasn't happened yet so I'm sure if that is actually possible. Improbable, but not impossible.

My cousin Dan is my new musical protege. He's the best! He's into all of the new punk - Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Taking Back Sunday. He also likes Keane, Snow Patrol and the Killers, and I have Fuse to thank! I'll be a CD burning fool this week. RIAA, you can't catch ME!

I'll write more later...time to learn about defibrilators.

counter easy hit