Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Dogs are crazy

Everytime I housesit for Fran and Bill, I always look forward to seeing Riley, the coolest pup on the planet. Every single time I come to the house, the dog attacks me. With love. With heavy, slobbery love. It's like he hasn't see me in years and years and has also not eaten during those many years. He freaks out. I'm watching an old episode of SNL - Mike Myers is great at Judge Ito and I forgot that Laura Kitlinger was in the cast. Jack Black is one lucky man.

It makes me laugh to hear that President Bush is working on mending fences with Canada. Finally, a major conflict with Canada! It's always been implied, but now we can't deny it. Canadians really do have distain for Americans. We really are fueding neighbors; it's like we "borrowed" their blender and conveniently haven't returned it. Bush knew how to break the ice, though. Mention hockey, and Canadians will lick your boots. It worked. They sure aren't home to the Hockey Hall Of Fame for nothing!

Well, time for food. And more crafting. I'm a total grandma.

counter easy hit