Monday, January 03, 2005

Reality....uuuuuGGGGHHHH

Long time, no blog. Well, I was enjoying lots of time off, and it was devistating to go back to work - at least that was my feeling yesterday. For some reason, I dreaded going to work. Dramatic, I know, but I was so pissy! But today, I'm so glad to be back! I have a sense of refreshment about the new year. So, here's the speed recap: lots of good friending (Como's, Catch Phrase, Spike and Mike Sick and Twisted Animation Festival), a case of the stomach flu that kept me from friending, a new wine tower, lots of kick-ass media, great family get-togethers, New Year's Eve at Old Man Kelley's (Mean Mother!), NYE dinner at Sangria, Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME (I'm awesome).

Still have to reorganize our storage unit, throw things away, make room for new things, and get a membership to the YMCA...tonight! Hope to see you all at Lost/Alias Headquarters on Wednesday for spinach dip, rye bread, and Jennifer Garner!

counter easy hit