Sunday, December 19, 2004

Please welcome our new addition

Due to the enormous generosity of my bosses, I am wired. I am looking at music in a completely new way. Yep, I have an iPod. 20GB of hard drivity goodness to store up to 5,000 songs. I've spent the last two days pricing out accesories so my entire music library can travel with me in the car and to the gym, going through all the tutorials and loading songs onto this beautiful machine. I am finally becoming comfortable with the idea of owning one. I still want to maintain my purchasing practices with CDs. I like having the artwork and the liner notes. Yes, I do read the liner notes. So yeah, I will never be without good tunes. Heaven.

On another note, a big thank you goes out to Russ. I went to the Y on 11 Mile and I am going to be joining after Christmas. Only 29 dollars a month, no contract, take up to three months off. They have brand new workout equipment, an indoor track, aerobics classes. I used my guest pass yesterday morning and I had a such a boost of energy. I can't wait to be fit.

Another day of baking with the Smerigans...laters! 4 Days until the WAB gets taken over!

counter easy hit