Wednesday, January 12, 2005

iShuffle and Strawberries

Do you want to know the quickest way to my heart? 'Cause I just figured it out. Chocolate. Covered. Strawberries. For real, I think I fell in love for a split second yesterday with a fruit. Even better, put them in a box with stems - a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries? I mean, is there a more sexy combination out there? Strawberries+chocolate=instant sweet lovin'. All you dudes out there, don't dismiss this: it will work. I'm putting my official stamp of approval on this love tactic.

Watch out, PCs everywhere! Mac is blowing the lid off of a new line of products. Mini-Macs are essentially economy hard drives, available (without monitor or keyboard) for $499! "Macs are just too darn expensive" won't cut it anymore. I personally find Macs much more easy to navigate than PCs, so this is good news for all of us who ached for the good life - take it, it's yours! The iPod Shuffle is a half-gig music flash drive which holds 120 songs. It weight about half an ounce and can fit on your keychain! And it's available for $99 (the one gig sells for $149 and holds 240). Now, if you buy into the iShuffle buzz, you're getting ripped off. If you compare gigs per number of songs stored, the 20G iPod should only be giving you 2460 (according to Shuffle's pricing) - sorry, but last time I checked it stores 5,000, busta! I think $99 is dumbity dumb dumb - make it available for $49, then we'll talk about this quirky little toy being worth the money.

Well, I'm outty...back to work. Mmmmmm...love me some miso noodles!

counter easy hit