Sunday, February 20, 2005

Return of the Greatest Trilogy on Middle Earth

We're about four-fifths of the way through the Lord of the Rings Extended Marathon. It's so great. 11 hours of pure magic - wizards, hot little hobbits, wicked ringwraths, epic battle scenes - the Dork Nation as its finest. It's not for everyone, I understand, but I'm so glad this day finally came. I am taking a bit of a break - need to rest my eyes before the battle of Pelanor Fields. Word, bitches.

I don't know how I'm going to decide which bands to see during the Blowout. Holy Fire, the Avatars or Saturday Looks Good To Me? The Sights or the Gore Gore Girls? It's gonna be a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing Lee Marvin Computer Arm ( Almighty Derf has really peeked my interest)and Thunderbirds Are Now! at the pre-party. I'm definitely curious to see how the 2004 documentary turns out. The producer in me is ready to be as critical as she needs to be. Also - all Pure Detroit stores, Magic Bus in Dearborn and Incognito in Royal Oak are offering wristbands for 10 dollars starting tomorrow, February 21st (while supplies last)! Be all up on the bargin!

As Emily and Jackie have said, Keane was great and we couldn't have had better seats. I love piano. I can't play a note, but Crazy Legs sure knows how to play. Did anyone ever get the name of the lead singer?

I'm kicking myself for missing The Muggs and The Sights. My ass was dead tired. Fell asleep at 10pm - I wouldn't have been a cranky muthatrucker anyway. Glad every had fun and hopefully I'll have another chance soon.

I'm being chastised for blogging at the moment. Pippin just lit the beakons of Minas Tirith - it's on now, Sauron!!! Laters!

counter easy hit