Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm lovin' it

1. Housesitting. Hot tub. Cute dog. Bottle of wine. Fucking great!

2. 89X is reaching back into their way back machine and pulling the all request lever with their 5 o'clock hour. It's so great. New Hot Hot Heat, old Local H, Sonic Youth, Hum...songs you thought would never see the light of day again are shining brighter than ever! Now, if only I could beat this unrelenting urge to wear flannel.

3. Napoleon Dynamite gets funnier every time a line is repeated. This weekend, I went with Jax to WOOD TV8 and we spent the entire morning firing off quote after quote with her co-workers. "I caught you a delicious bass" cracks me up simply at the thought. Freakin' gosh is the new fuckin'-A.

4. Congratulations to SHAWN POLITO! He took 2nd place in the College competition at the Muskegeon Film Festival and a scholarship to a new film acedemy opening up in Grand Rapids. For all you Risk fans, you'll take this short film to heart.

5. I think Liza Minelli is crazy. Real, hardcore crazy. It's deep in the eyes. Very funny, very talented but there are definitely some screws loose.

6. Bush's new budget plan...I'm too tired to rant. It makes me sad. Just keep yourself informed.

Um...I'm all out of numbers. I'm totally jealous of Matt's new Victorian telephone table. Resale can't be beat.

counter easy hit