Sunday, February 13, 2005

How cute are they?

Jack White and Loretta Lynn get my vote for prom king and queen. Did you see all the yes, m'amms and hand holding from Mr. Lynn? They are totally dating. How cute were they? She is the queen of country. Rockin' the purple dress and looking as beautiful as ever. 'Van Lear Rose' just got added to my list. It makes me excited to see someone from Detroit have such a positive effect on all genres of music. Jack White and his pencil thin moustache and his honky tonky pants suit. God Bless you Jack and let's hear it for the GRAMMYS.

...*cricket, cricket*... Oh come on, 8 million performances! Seriously, they've been interesting so far. Kanye knock me on my ass - I love his album! Could hip hop take the cake for the second year in a row - Album of the Year? Stay tuned!

counter easy hit