Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Before the day begins

I love when people get a little kick in the pants for being inconsiderate. Rule of thumb: when it snows about four inches over night, make sure you brush off your entire car. Yes, that means the top of your car as well. Sure, it might take two extra minutes, but trust me, you'll be a lot safer. This morning, on 696 as per usual, I had to make a suddern stop, and so did the car behind me. But the car behind me didn't have that crucial two minutes to spare and all the snow that was on his/her car roof came crashing down over his windsheild. I laughed and laughed. You get what you deserve, sweetie buns!!!

On a lighter note, I listened to Catherine Wheel's "Wishville" on the way to work this morning. Incredibly solid. I've always enjoyed this band, but this album was exactly what I needed today. I'd even say it's damn near perfect. Okay, ready...set...start your day!

counter easy hit