Thursday, March 03, 2005

One down, three more to go

I'm feeling surprisingly well this morning. I mean, I've only been at work for about a half hour, so we'll see. Last night was much fun. Lee Marvin Computer Arm scored big time. Wild trumpet, wild tambourine, and so much rock I just wanted to dance and scream and break a bottle over my head. I refrained from the latter, but you're pickin' up what I'm throwin' down, right? Thurderbirds Are Now! were a bucket of fun as well. I love synthesizer and I thought that Scott Allen was going to either snap his neck or hurl himself into the crowd. TAN! - 1, Tambourine - 0. Where has the Dorkwave dance party been all my life? So much great music circa the 1980s, plus, throw in some Shelia E and some Adult. and watch the indie kids go mental. Now that's MY kind of dance party. Plus, I scored a slice from Sgt. Pepperoni's, so all is in balance with the world.

Oh, and 'Lost'...I am physically incapable of waiting six weeks for a new episode. The numbers are cursed! The numbers are cursed! WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Hurley's not dead, Locke know how to make glue and we still don't know where the polar bears came from! AHHHH! I haven't watch Alias yet...no spoilers, please.

Okay, to work, to work I go...

counter easy hit