Saturday, April 23, 2005

An open letter to Idlewild

Dear gentlemen of Idlewild,
Why must you forsake those in the good ol' US of A and make us wait until August to receive your already fantastically reviewed "Warnings/Promises?" Have we mistreated you? You're ex-guitar player is from Detroit - does that hold any sway? I'm not sure how much longer I can keep living of the b-sides from "The Remote Part." The well is running dry. August? We have to read reviews and watch videos and hear about all of your perfect live shows at every festival under the sun for four more months? Not acceptable. Please, please, try and aim a little bit higher. I just finished watching the video for 'I Understand' and quite frankly, I don't. Thanks, guys.

Liz


Okay, now I have to get sassy for the Snoop Dogg show. Yep, snoop-a-loop. Gin and juice. If Bishop Don Magic Juan is in the house, I'll freak out. If anyone has not yet seen "American Pimp," you can borrow my VHS. You, too, can have goals!

counter easy hit