Thursday, May 12, 2005

West SIDE!

I'm glad my U2 loving pals made it back feeling fully rocked and with music in their hearts...and in their shopping bags. But seriously, did you guys really think that you were going to walk into a record store and not buy anything? That's a level of will power none of us will achieve.

Off to the Kalamazoo Animation Festival this weekend and to cheer on Jax as she takes on the 5k River Run in Grand Rapids. Live Strong, grah! LIVE STRONG! I'll be missing The Muggs and Lorreta Lucas on Saturday...but I'll be gaining Today I Wait and Nain Rouge on Friday. Tonight, softball cheering and Apprentice anticipation. Work is kicking my ass. I just think of it as job security.

He'll hate me for saying this, but someone should call Ron this weekend. I don't want him to be lonely while I'm away.

counter easy hit