Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's Wednesday? Or Tuesday. Damn you, holiday weekend!

Ron and I are headed to Europe later on this year and it is our goal to not be seen as the "dumb Americans." Well, according to this article, at least people won't think we're rude and boring.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I hope Jackie's par-tay was a rockin' good time. If you had the best time of your life, don't tell me. Lie to me. I hate it when I miss all the fun. Talk about super productive - Ron and I saw X-men 3, shopped for about 6 hours on Saturday, ran many miles, enjoyed the thick heat of New Knoxville, Ohio for my cousin's graudation ceremony and party with lots o' family (yes, "enjoyed" is correct - she's the first of My Kids to graudate!), and sat on the couch in mind-numbing air-conditioning. Paradise...

Okay, back to work - busy, busy world! Oh, and if you aren't doing anything tomorrow night - GO SEE MARY ABRAHAM AT THE NEW WAY IN FERNDALE! It's the debut of her full band. You will not be disappointed...

counter easy hit