Saturday, May 06, 2006

Take a breath...

I tend to be a workaholic by nature. When I'm not at work or engaged in a physical activity like cleaning or travel or carwheels, I start to think I'm not being productive or I'm not utilizing my time well. It drives me crazy. But, it's days like today that make me think, 'girl, you just need to CHILL.' This last month has been pretty wacktastically busy, but this weekend is devoted to...well...nothing.

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

I get to enjoy the day - catch up on my comics, cuddle with the coolest pup in the world (shouts out to Riley, ya'll!), enjoy training for my 5k on this gloriously sunny day, spend two worthwhile hours emmersed in Guitar Hero (Incubus? Iron Maiden? No problem. Queens of the Stone Age? I'm going to die).

Tonight, there will be dancing. Alternative dancing. Lots of hip cats like myself and some other cool people I know. Tomorrow...you know what? Let's not think about that right now.

Rogue Wave puts me at ease with the world.

counter easy hit