Friday, January 09, 2004

Hello, Friday! So good to see you again! I just about wet my pants when I read Ron's response regarding the marriage of 'real' punk rock and the 'Real' World. I do, indeed, stand corrected. I think Matt's deduction on Frankie's emo status is also very accurate. Lots of worrying and crying with a pierced lip. Yep, that's emo alright. I too, Russ, look forward to a lesbian kiss; it will happen, I can promise you that. I'm trying my hand at fashion this weekend with my new sewing machine, some scraps of fabric and a pair of used jeans. Look out, Betsy Johnson, you're not the only one who can wear a pink tutu with a vintage tee and some combat boots. Well...actually...yes. Yes, you are.

Well, since I miss the 'Best of...' deadline, here are a list of tasks for the 2004 TO DO list:

1. Go camping
2. Play Laser Tag
3. Go to California
4. Promise to watch 'The Daily Show' on a consistant basis
5. Eat lots of sushi
6. Perfect my cartwheel
7. Finally see 'Sixteen Candles'
8. Find a new comic book series to read
9. See Sloan (they'd better tour, damnit!)
10. See how sexy I can get without exploding!

Ambitious, eh? Well, I've got 357 days left; time to get cracking! And Russ...get rid of the Flaming Stripes bitterness. Life's too short, and if you're really that upset, you can always slash tires. Bye-bye stress in an instant!!! Later, kool kidz!

Me me ME

counter easy hit