Friday, February 27, 2004

TGIHMOF (Thank God I Have Music On Friday)

So, I have another reason to be excited about Coachella - Elefant. I was moving in my chair and my typing fingers were oh so happy. I can't really describe what they sound like except that they're really fun and they make me want to move. And SunKilMoom is great, dreamy acoustic rock: sort of reminds me of a harder Tragically Hip. And I had more goodies passed my way yesterday: Oh My God (yes, that's really the name of the band) and Desert Sessions (ANOTHER reason to be giddy for Coachella). Oh My God-are they rock? are they funk? How the hell do you make a keyboard sound like THAT? Great melody, deep rock vocals and they're from Lansing! Desert Sessions is just a great collage of rock stylings from QOTSA Josh Homme (you guys know this, what am I saying?). Boo-yah!

Getting ready for girlz night: reliving my pre-adolescence and going to see Dirty Dancing: Havannah Nights, then back for a sleepover and the orginial Dirth Dancing. I'm Swayze-crazy! Don't forget about the Oscar party on Sunday...LORD OF THE RINGS WILL REIGN SUPREME!

Rawk.

counter easy hit