Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The iTunes Revolution

Ah, my first iTunes purchase...so liberating to have endless songs at my fingertips without the hassle of wasting money on an entire CD. Current library is as follows:

"So Alive" Ryan Adams
"Just the Way I'm Feeling" Feeder
"Comfort In Sound" Feeder
"Rock Star" N.E.R.D
"Move Your Feet" Junior Senior
"The Headphonist" Kinky
"Wat Dat Hook Gon Be" Murphy Lee

All I want are my favorite songs...and that's what I get. So great! More mix CDs to come!

Wha-hoo!

And Ron and I couldn't live without our Netfilx subscription, so we're at it again. It's anything and everything we want. Tonight it's "Capturing the Friedmans" and "Thirteen." This weekend, it's "Neverwhere" (BBC mini-series from Neil Gaiman's novel). Sorry Blockbuster, you charge too much and you're selection is poops. No more winter blahs!

Three more days until Coachella tickets...te he he...

Rawk,
Me me ME

counter easy hit