Sunday, February 08, 2004

So today Ron and I get to be semi-celebrities, thanks to fluffy local news. The Detriot News is doing a piece on various anti-Valentine's Day sentiments, showcasing different ways people aren't celebrating this unnecessary "holiday." Ron and I will be playing the role of Token Couple Who Does Not Celebrate Valentine's Day For Whatever Reason. I've been assured that the role of Bitter Love-Hater has been given to someone else. *Whew* So on Tuesday the 11th, pick up a copy at your local newstand. I have no idea what section it will be in, but we are getting our pictures taken today so I thinking it's page 3 worthy. We'll see...

So, the Grammys are tonight...do I watch because I care about the achievements of musicians or to wallow in all that is pop culture? Well, I'll watch tonight just to see the Foo Fighters and The White Stripes perform...and maybe Britney Spears. I really think that she's behind some college grad student's study on social image and media, that her career thus far has been some social experiment. But I could be wrong. And I probably am.

I have tickets to the Darkness. I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl. Te he he.

Alright, I'm outta...off to enjoy Ron's mom's spaghetti. Noodle bliss. Later!

counter easy hit