Wednesday, January 28, 2004

San Diego police: playing to camera or just being dicks? I thought the reasons behind the Real World arrests were unclear and slightly unnecessary. Come on; $8,000 bail for battery? This guy was walking and talking and smirking - she didn't even hurt him. The camera crew from "Cops" isn't coming until next week, guys. I cannot deny, though, that both Real Worlders were wasted and shouldn't have been so around cops with that kind of attitude. But Randy? So funny. And Jacquese is great - I think we can all relate to being the only sober individual in a room full of entertaining drunks.

I don't think my brain can take any more "American Idol," but I'll probably watch anyway. Other people's embarrasment is my crank.

I'm making a ridiculous amount of CDs. I've saved the playlist I used for my Alt-High School mix. Everyone will be getting a copy...great music from when 89X used to be cool and Limp Bizkit was just a twinkle in John Davis' eye.

Getting ready for a great weekend: Superbowl party, dinner and a movie with mom and dad, PF Chang's...I'm lovin' it! And if you haven't already, go to Ron's website - there's a free file you can download to turn your handwritting into a font for Microsoft Word. It's called fontifier - get down with some mad fontification!

Just a reminder: internet radio will save your life. WOXY, Virgin Radio UK, KEXP; if this is wrong, I don't want to be right.

counter easy hit