Wednesday, January 21, 2004

AWWWW YEAH, RUSS! REAL WORLD DELIVERED! YOU GOT IT, YOU GOT YOUR LESBIAN KISS...or should I say THREE lesbian kisses! And if anyone didn't get to see it, I do have it on tape. I wanted to make sure I saw them get arrested, but that's actually next week. But I witnessed the hot girl on girl action. Sweet.

And last night was the most amazing concert I've seen in the last five years. What was billed as a Jimmy Gnecco acoustic show ended up being a trial run for the new Ours line-up. Jimmy brought out Race, the orginial guitar player for some songs, then the two new members. I was expecting new Jimmy songs, which I got, but since it really was Ours up there, I got to hear all of my favorite songs from both albums. Jimmy loves the Detroit area (and we heart him, too!) and he really bared his soul to the crowd. Goddamn, the man has a voice like I've never heard before; he can scream, he can hit the high notes...yow-zah; it's perfect live. And if I hear one more person yell out 'Hallelullah', I'll loose it. Like Amber said, he is neither Jeff Buckley or Leonard Cohen, 'nuff said. Stop with the comparisons, already!

Anyone who's interested: Sunday, January 25th at 9pm on the Travel Channel, the World Poker Tour is having it's Hollywood Homegames special. Jack Black, Aisha Tyler, Fred Savage, Mimi Rogers and Drew Carey are playing. Pure butter...

Okay crazy kids, I'm outty 5000. Stay kool!

Liz

counter easy hit