Monday, January 19, 2004

Another glorious Monday! Thank you, Deftones. Ron found "Adrenaline" in the Media Play bins: Find of the Weekend! DVDs are also 3 for 25 bucks: we scored "Van Wilder" (Ryan Reynolds is a genius), "PCU" (the birth of 'that guy') and "The Doors" (Val Kilmer is uncanny as Jim Morrison). The CDs were horribly picked over but we took advantage of the DVD deals. And of course, good times were had by all at the WAB on Sundays. Goddamn, I love friends and $2.50 bloody marys with Interpol, the Cure and REM tunes hovering overhead. Liz doesn't get drunk very often, so Liz had a really good time and did not get sick. That's always a bonus.

If anyone wants to check out a great club night: Sevin in Pontiac. Hold on, let me finish! Ladies get in free all night, lots of tables and couches to chill out on, indoor waterfalls, 75 cent beers until midnight, great 80s-early 90s tunes. And I don't go to clubs! Also, it's 21 and up so we don't get the annoying drunk 18 year old girls with too much make-up on bumping into me and spilling my beverage. And for you gentlemen, they do have go-go dancers though only half of them have rhythm. The others just sway. I can do a better job than that...no, seriously, I can dance! Why doesn't anyone believe me?

Good TV tonight: American Idol preimer, Nerd Nation on Tech TV and American Choppers on Discovery. Ahhhhh, vegging was never this fun. Well, back to the world of work. Later, ya'll!

Final words: If you have the means, check out Idlewild's first full length album "Hope is Important"; they're pretty punk rock on this one - very cool. Or just ask me, and when I get a computer I'll burn you a copy straight away.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A FREAKIN' COMPUTER! AHHHHHHHHHH! Okay, I'm really done now. Laters!

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-zzz

counter easy hit