Friday, January 16, 2004

I've never been able to deny it: I AM A CORPORATE WHORE. So blogging just comes naturally to me. You know me: Miss Trendy! Ohmigod, I've got to get to the mall and buy a polka dot hat because it's so in season! Think what you will, doubter of the blog (JAX!), blogs will prevail. If you guys want to see something wild, go to Boogie Fever on Thrusdays. There's a regular there that wears white patten leather pants and white shoes. I don't know any women who would attempt that fashion trick: you gotta admire the guy.

Okay, so when I go crazy at Media Play on Saturday, where do I find these amazing deals? Is there a "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT HOW CHEAP THESE CD ARE" discount bin? I don't want to waste any time, yo.

Matt Caruana and Amber Miller: keeping me informed on concerts and music news. Bless you both!

Everyone have a great weekend....and now I go back to the land of the dub.

Laters,
Liz :)

counter easy hit